Sunday, August 2, 2015

Coming up: more modal logic

It's pretty much decided at this point that I will switch blogs come October.  I already have a title picked out, and I created a banner.

That's just the favicon.  You know, that tiny little 16x16 pixel image that appears in your browser tab.  Try clicking on it, you'll see it works even when tiny.

One of the consequences of moving is that I want to complete my Debugging the Ontological Argument series first.  I expected it to go on longer, but I think I'd rather have it all be on one blog rather than split across blogs.  That means you will get twice the density of modal logic for the next two months!  It's more modal logic than any rational person could possibly want!

Otherwise, the blog continue up until October 3rd as usual.

0 comments: